Wednesday, September 28

Fall smells like...

Harvest!
I know I work at BBW. I know I shouldn't even say the words "Yankee" and "candle" together, but, I can't resist. I love this candle so much! I bought it last year on clearance and brought it out this year when the weather starting getting cold up here in the mitt. Yankeecandle.com describes the candle as "A blend of cinnamon, cloves and musk with a hint of sweet apples and pumpkin" (This is one thing I like about BBW vs Yankee-BBW has the scent notes on the bottom of the candle).
This smells spicy, but not too spicy and it's a little fruity with the apple and a lot of festive fall with the pumpkin and clove. I love this.




*Disclaimer-I am an associate of limited brands, but all of my own thoughts are mine and do not represent the company in any way*

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!