So, I'm kinda cheating. My youtube video is also my first vlog. I saw this fun thing on Jessica's Blog and wanted to join in on the fun! :) But, yes, it took me all of the month of January to do it. Shoot.
Anyways, here's the video! (I am from Michigan...I forgot to say that in the vlog!)
P.S. please ignore the terrible lighting. And please still be my friend after you watch this. :)
Here's the list of words and the questions if you want to follow along!
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Here's the link I promised! Click it!
This is going to be fun!